If you have an accident
- Call 911 if anyone is injured
- Get names, addresses, phone number, makes of vehicles, and license numbers of all other drivers, passengers, and witnesses.
- Get all other drivers insurance information (company, policy number, and contact info)
- Carefully examine damage to other vehicles
- Do not admit fault
- Call the police if there are injuries or if the other party(s) are uncooperative
- Take photos of the accident location and the vehicles involved
- Only discuss the accident with the police or with your insurance representative
- Call your insurance provider for accident assistance.
Click to Find Towing Service